Saturday, May 2, 2026

Just So Ya Know

   I am having issues commenting again-not letting my comments post on your blogs and continues with me commenting back to yours here on my blog. Usually it happens the most in the mornings-then sometimes I can try again in the evening. Frustrating for sure-just so ya know I visit but can't post a comment most times.

15 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this keeps happening to you. I went through a stretch when I was having crazy things happening on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s the same old Blogger story, we are probably holding onto a dying breed. If it totally fails, I will remember all of you fondly and let it go. 😞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree don't think they doing much maintenance at all here-oh well it's free

      Delete
  3. Other bloggers are having this trouble too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not alone, Kathy, as another blogger recently reported the same issue but later was able to comment…very strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is usually comments don't work in the mornings but in the evenings most times better it's a free site so don't like to complain-just wanted friends to know about the comments

      Delete
  5. Hope you get your issue resolved. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kathy, I hope your difficulties with commenting are resolved quickly, dear friend. I am so sorry you are going through this! Sending you much love and warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well your voice and presence is missed on here Kathy. I'll be painting fence this morning.. . :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb-Hugs I just had a friend email telling me my issues are not as bad as not being able to post-or when she does post people can't see it-yikes that's really bad google needs to upgrade the platform or fix things but I don't think they are doing anything oh well-hugs

      Delete
  8. I had one from you the other day -- not sure if it was before or after you had trouble, but I hope all is resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it comes and goes, seems for me early mornings my comments won't post but in the evenings they do haha oh well keeps us on our toes I guess

      Delete

I do enjoy your visits and will comment back to yours